Bouquet flower aftercare tips:
- After unwrapping your bouquet, carefully cut approximately 2cm away from the stem at an angle.
- To make them last longer, place them in room-temperature water – the cooler the better!
- Frequent change of water and stem trimming also adds to preserving its freshness.
- Lastly, arrange it however you like and treat it with extra love and care!
- For more information, please check out our guide on how to choose flowers suitable for different occasions!
Get in Touch
A bouquet of rainbow baby’s breath is a great way to show someone that you are thinking about them. That’s why here at Fav Florist, we have put together this gorgeous Galaxy Bouquet, a little bundle of joy perfect for when you need a small present that will last. With its sweet scent and delicate petals, it is sure to please!
With even 1-hour express delivery available to get your order to wherever you’re at in Singapore, you can count on us as your go-to florist for all your gifting needs. If you would like to customise your bouquet, feel free to get in touch with us for more information.
7 reviews for Galaxy Bouquet- Rainbow Baby Breath Bouquet